Some notable mandates of SJL include:
Insolvency / Restructuring
- a Scandinavian bank in the refinancing of certain CZK 2 billion senior and mezzanine multicurrency and revolving facilities made available to Czech borrowers and the restructuring of a EUR 100 million facility made available to a Luxembourg entity;
- two leading US private equity houses in a restructuring of existing loans of EUR 975 million granted to Luxembourg entities by leading German banks;
- a leading real estate private equity house in a restructuring of a real estate acquisition financing in an amount of EUR 40 million;
- a major real estate fund in the restructuring of certain loan facilities and the analysis of the corporate liability of managers of Luxembourg holding companies and insolvency law;
- a leading real estate private equity house in the restructuring of the junior tranche of a EUR 1,7 billion credit facility.
SJL Insolvency - Restructuring Practice