SJL focuses on all aspects of business law. The firm advises leading institutional and major corporate clients as well as high-net-worth individuals in particular on the following areas of activity:
Banking & Finance
The firm’s Banking & Finance team advises credit and other financial institutions, group companies and public entities on local and international financing transactions across every industry, commercial, financial and public sector.
SJL acts for all type of lenders (i.e. senior, mezzanine...), borrowers and guarantors on the full range of sectors enabling SJL's teams to efficiently deal with and address the needs of its clients in a given transaction.
SJL's Banking & Finance lawyers act on highly complex banking, cross-border financing and restructuring transactions.
The firm's Banking & Finance activities cover the following areas:
- Bank and corporate lendings (i.a. acquisition, project, funds, infrastructure and real estate finance)
- Intercreditor, subordination and security arrangements
- International financings
- Local financings
- Debt structuring and restructuring
- Enforcement of security
- Due diligences and acquisitions of credit institutions and other regulated entities
- Setting-up of credit institutions and other professional of the financial sector
- Obtaining of licences (lending, banking...)
- Insolvency of credit institutions and other regulated entities
- Financial services
- Financial sector regulation
SJL regularly acts for:
- DRC Capital
- Bank Pekao
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- Resolution Properties
- RBC Capital